Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

More tootin'


Of a slightly different kind....

As a last minute, why not, I'm getting used to rejection kinda thing, I applied for Ashley Olsen's new design team - she needed 10 girls to rebuild her team for an exciting new year.

Well, I got ACCEPTED. I was stoked on Thursday when I found out, but today, I get up and see the list of the other girls I'm working with, and WOW. I feel like I'm among some serious scrap royalty. Lots of these girls blog, so I'll try to update with links to their blogs if you want to meet them.

First off (and definitely smallest on this list!) is me.....

AmyJo Smith
Angela Barton
DebF
Gina Miller
Jenna
Kathy Moore
Katie the Scrapbook Lady
Maegan Birr
Tiffany Hix

Ash's blog can be found HERE.

She sells at Modscraps and at SBB, and I'm so excited to be a part of what she's up to!

So, hopefully that will keep me quiet for a while, cos it's been a bit slow with Amy off having her baby and everything. And hopefully it will keep me out of the shops for a while. HA.

So, very exciting news. Another blinkie for my arsenal!!

LET THE SCRAPPING BEGIN!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Woo hoo! Doin' the happy dance for you, Cass! Lots of creative thoughts being zapped your way, lol! :)

4:22 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Cass! You *are* an elite scrapper - I hope you know that. Your pages never cease to amaze me! Man o man, you are going to be so busy!! Will you still have time for me???? LOL!

5:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home