Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, January 13, 2006

i KNEW it....

I knew that feeling yesterday, and today I have had a steadily increasing sore throat, and I ache all over... I got run down with not sleeping well, and now I'll pay the price. *waah*.

To cheer me up, also because he's going to Melbourne for 2 days next week and abandoning me... *rub it in some more* my DH *skip* let me do a teeny bit of shopping today.

I hopped onto ebay and bought Designing with Digital... at a bargain price. I had scoped them out last weekend and showed him, and today when he suggested it, I discovered that of the 2 that were on sale last week, one was gone... so I decided I had to grab the other one... NOW.

And I also waited very patiently for SBB store to re-open. Trust Jen Wilson to have a great sale that actually CRASHED the STORE.... too funny. I so wasn't in the mood for kits or anything, so I just grabbed up some more basic paper packs. But it felt good to shop.

Now, how come I only just discovered THIS site...

What a fantastic idea!! So there's another source of inspiration for you all, scrap-maps, Just ad, and now, digi-scraplift. Woohoo! I'll keep an eye on this one.

Ok... no layouts I think tonight. I'm starting to lose track of what I've posted and what I haven't, and I'm currently trying to get my SBB Gallery up to date as well. And I got a new kit from Fernlili to work on too. Keeping busy.

I need to take my tea-pot and my sore throat to bed.... night all!

And stay tuned tomorrow cos you might want to know some news!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can't finish your entry like that.............grrr!!!

What news?? Baby? new DT?....???? huh, huh, huh, huh?

Tell us come on!! *in my best whiny voice*

Sandi :)

12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home