Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


How cool is this!!

For those that can't read it (including me) it says that they will be discussing DIGI SCRAPPING on Martha Stewart on Friday.

Ok, so now I officially know we've made it into the craft world. If Martha likes it, we're MADE!!

She is the trend queen. See how everyone went nuts over ponchos after she wore one? Well, brace yourselves for an influx of new interest with this great promotional possibility.

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

You're a scream, Cass ... ok, I 'll agree that digiscrapping is just about the most important thing that ever was but PONCHOS??? Never ever EVER liked ponchos!!! :)

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home