Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, January 06, 2006

PAPER scrapping!!

Well, canvas and ribbon and paint and paper to be precise. However, no photo, which is the hard part.

My darling *nephew* Remy's Mum has a cousin, who just had a baby. And she wanted a special present for her, so she asked me to make a canvas like I had made for Remy. Now Remy's canvas was one of the last paper scrapped items I've made, and he's about to turn 6 months old. Eeeek.

So I said yes.

Silly me.

However, I'm very happy with how it turned out, and even *skip* approves, so that's pretty good.

Canvas size is 40 by 40cm square, and I've left a photo mat in the centre for a 5 by 7 inch Portrait style photo. I'd suggest to them b/w but it's up to them (I've never met the mother in this case....)

Neway, judge for yourselves.








And this is the reason why I much prefer the computer for my scrapping.... this was this afternoon, I"ve worked on it another 6 hours since, and trust, me, the mess got worse!! ;)



Now all I have to do is get her to convince the baby's Mum to get me in to take her portrait!! I'd much rather do that :)

Now I have to go clean all that UP!! LOL.

Later all!

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Wow! Great end result ... but look at that mess, lol! That's one of the reasons I went over to the 'dark side' ... I just love the 'tidyness' of digital. LOVE the canvas tho, great idea, so long as someone else does all the 'dirty' work! :)

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home