Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

New project..

Ok, I think I have a *bit* on my plate, but I'm concerned how my focus has slipped off photography. So, I've given myself a new challenge....

Wait for it....

I have a NEW BLOG. I will keep updating this one, because I can no sooner stop digi-scrapping (and talking about it) as I can stop breathing, and hey, with broadband I can juggle plenty of things.

The new blog is going to be dedicated to pictures. I'm HOPING to post one a day.

So drop on by and say hello!!

STRONGER PICTURES

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be lookind forward to viewing your new "blog". It is good to see you using your talents in a new direction.
Wishing you continuing success in your new challenge.

12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home