Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

*nothing*

Right now I know I should be over the moon.... I've had magazine success, design team success, I know I have friends around me who love me, and a wonderful family.

But I am so tired right now, I just feel numb. Nothing. Don't even want to look at photos. Definitely don't want to scrap. Empty. Tired.

It's been a rough, busy and exciting day. And long. Seriously loooong. I'm already ready for it to be over. My bed is calling, and it's not quite 6pm.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

I know i'm to late to say this - but for next time LOL- Listen to your body - go to bed early!! It's telling you it needs sleep so why not give in and let it have what it wants???

Hope you are feeling more up beat tomorrow!! - and over it days are perfectly natural!! - makes the good days more good ;)

12:27 am  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Cyber hugs coming your way ... hope things are brighter tomorrow! :)

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home