Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Qwyzzle....

I have noticed a enormous JUMP in hits to my blog since I started mentioning this game.

To the person who just left me an anonymous comment begging (very serious begging) for help, I'd love to help you. However, I refuse to spoil the fun of the game by posting the answers here. And if I could email you, I would. But it doesn't seem to leave email addresses for Anonymous comments.

No 7, the question mark one... Um... I have NO idea which one this is, let me go refresh my memory.

Ok... that's actually one of those d'oh, smack your head with your hand moments. No 7. It had me stumped for a while.

Try googling the EXACT question. In quotes. The VERY FIRST answer will be the right one.

Have fun!!!

(btw, this is a one off.... this isn't a qwyzzle blog, i'm just taking pity on you). You're on your own from here on in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know there's a new qwyzzle at www.qwyzzle2.com

100 new questions, twice as addictive ;)

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home