Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New layouts!

Well, I never did get to the lounge... I decided to check in at ScrapArtist and they had a new weekly challenge up, so I whipped up a quick layout to enter. I also had spotted a photo in Picasa that I decided I wanted to scrap, grabbed some "paper" and a tutorial on torn edges that I had been meaning to have a go at. So here they are!


Paper, ribbons, tags and clip from Fernlili called The Twist. LOVE THIS KIT!!
Fonts used are Dali and Jeana.



Papers, letters and staples from a new SBB Freebie called Falling for you by Ali and Dawn.
Font used is FB Sprinkles, also available from SBB.


So, that's 2 layouts so far today, 3 yesterday, and Amy released a new kit overnight too, so there's more and more and more toys! I think I'm going to run out of photos one day....

But now I must go to the post office!
Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love, love, LOVE that coffee layout! Where did you get that picture? The kit is perfect for it.

And if you run out of pictures, you can always scrap some of mine. ;)

6:26 am  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Had to laugh at your comment about running out of photos ... I've done that now, and I'm always looking for photos. Guess that is the one downside of being a digital scrapper ... you do scrap a lot faster! :)

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home