Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Download!!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that the previously mentioned download was fixed by *skip* and that it then finished Monday night/Tuesday morning woohoo!!

Can't show you anything yet cos I haven't done any layouts with it yet... I've been working on a special project.

Have a splitting headache today, so I'm off the puter and onto the lounge for a while.

{{hugs}} to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home