Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Good night boys.....

*sniff* I NEVER miss my kids when they are away. So why, now, all of a sudden, am I having a cry? Well, it's all Sharons fault - she put up a layout on her blog with a gorgeous poem, and now I'm sniffling away.... so goodnight boys, blowing kisses at the sky.

Thanks Sharon, we all need these reminders sometime.

You can read it here!

But I will scrap that poem one day... I just need a photo like that! Hey, Sharon, can I borrow your photo? :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

I have to agree I love that layout of Sharons!! So sweet!!! :)

4:51 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Glad you liked the photo and layout ... the 'photo moment' just sort of happened while I was taking the photos, and I ran with it. Found the layout in CK, and knew immediately what to do with the photo! And by the way, smile ... the boys will be back before you know it! :)

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home