Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, October 07, 2005

More layouts!

I'm finally starting to want to scrap older photos, last week I did a layout about the school holiday activity the boys did in October last year.


Papers are by Tammy Bankston "Cherry Koolaide" available at ScrapArtist, eyelets are from Shabby Princess, fonts used are Beautiful Ink, Clear Typewriter and CBX Kelly's Pen.


Last night, I was playing with another of Amy's kits, "Expectant Moments" which I have fairly quickly fallen in love with. These photos just seemed to fit, and I'm super-extra-happy with the resulting layout.


Papers, tags, ribbons and brads used are by Amy Knepper, Expectant Moments Kit,
fonts used are Liorah BT, Halbstarke and JSL Ancient.

Today it's very cold again, after such a warm weekend, and it's also pouring with rain. So I think I'll just stay inside and get some more scrapping done! After all, it's a toss up between that, and turning out Tyson's drawers, and believe me, there's no competition at all!!

Of course, I could always do a layout ABOUT his clothes, and how fast he's growing!

Ciao All!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm looking for the Liorah font you used. Can you tell me where you got it or email it to me? My email address is caput_mortuum@hotmail.com. Thanks!

1:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home