Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More babies!

I don't have the time to scrap these right now, but I HAD to share them....

I have a friend who has 6 week old twin girls. I haven't been to see them for a while because I was so sick. Today I went over for the morning feed (and stayed until 5, but that's another story!!). After they were both fed and changed, I used some natural light and got some very personality filled portraits.


This is Madison (the elder, just!). She has a perpetually worried look, and is totally adorable!




This is Charli, who loves the camera, and is also totally adorable!

I'm so PLEASED with the photos I got today, can't wait to get to work on them!

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oh Cass, they are just gorgeous ... can't wait to see what you do with the photos! Isn't it funny that the eldest twin always looks worried ... :)

6:30 pm  
Blogger BethJ said...

They are gorgeous babies and beautiful photos!

7:13 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh can't wait to see these two scrapped Cassie!!!

Great photos hun :)

5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home