Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Baby kit!

Amy has just released a gorgeous set of Baby Kits, one Boy, one Girl, and one with Stitched Alpha's and elements.... - available HERE

I took a photo of my friend's little boy, and scrapped it before her very eyes!! Ain't he a cutie?



Everything used here is from Amy's Baby Blanket Boy kit, and her Stitched Alpha, except for the stitching down the side of the green paper which is my own. Font used for date is Typewriter.

I love this kit, it's very fabric-y and soft. And the little animals and labels that come with it are totally GORGEOUS - his Mum and I had a vigorous discussion on which one to use! ;)

Later dudes!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

I do so love this one Cassie!!! :)

Looks awesome :)

12:52 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Soft and pretty, Cass ... was your friend impressed? I bet she was ... :)

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home