Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Humble....

Right now I am feeling very humble..... my little mountains turned out to be grains of sand.

There's just so much more I could say right now, but no words really can express my feelings.

Read, watch, and weep along with me.....

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

Thanks Megan :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Hey Cass,

It's incredible isn't it? Dick is truly an amazing man for doing whatever it takes to make his son's life the best it can be.

Megan xx

7:32 am  
Blogger jessica said...

Really puts things into perspective, doesn't it? wow.

3:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm blubbering like a silly baby over here, that was beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Tania

6:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home