Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Super sized S*I*G*H

Things are really hard around here at the moment. Issues with the kids, at school and at home. I'm just not really coping with it right now, I've got a deadline looming at me, have had computer stress, thunderstorms, etc.

I'm dying to scrap, but I have to be at work in an hour and a half, so I just don't have time to get started, and that is VERY frustrating. Jess has this amazingly awesome new kit coming out this week and it's calling my name, rather badly. I have 2 album projects on the go at the moment, some stuff I'm altering, and I just can't seem to settle to get any of it done.

Sorry to whine at you all.... :) but I feel a bit better now.

Surely today will get better, cos it's pretty awful right now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Cass you poor thing. I hear what you are saying it can get a bit overwhelming hey.
I hope your day improves & you get lots of time soon to finish all the projects that you have going!!! (not to mention the new stuff you HAVE to have!!!! lol)

Thinking of you.
Sandi :)

11:24 am  
Blogger Megan said...

You poor darling. I am sorry to hear you are dealing with stresses Cass. I really hope things get better - and soon.

Megan xx

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Cassie, I've been a terrible blogger and haven't been by, I hope your okay chica!! I'll be thinking of you!

-Tania

6:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home