Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WOW!!

Thanks to everyone who dropped in to say Hi and Thanks for the template. I was so happy to share it with you after Jess suggested it. If you use it, I'd love a look :)

About the magazine thing, don't worry about it too much... I wasn't worried about any specific person in that thread or the magazine, it was just how the thread poster was so excited about the achievement of someone she knows... sometimes you get sick of blowing your own horn and hope that someone would do it for you as a way of thanking you.

Ok, now that was a confusing and long-winded comment.

I'm halfway through my dinner beer - rough day at work. Think it's a 2 beer night, but I have to ring my daddy first ;)

Later everyone!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template freebie. I know what you mean about feeling underappreciated. Maybe that's part of the problem. We all feel that way, and so we don't uplift others like we should. I hope you are feeling better soon.

11:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I had a two beer night too!! Hope you have a better day Cass!

2:13 am  
Blogger Danielle said...

Thank you for the template - I will try to use it soon, and let you know where I post :)

2:37 am  
Blogger katg1006 said...

Thank you so much for the template! Can't wait to try it out!

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home