Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm only gonna tell you this once....

Get your paypal behinds over to ScrapArtist and pick up some gorgeous kits - all for the Apprentice challenge.

Top 5 sellers will get spots in the store, and by the talent going there, that's a sweet deal for the customers....

I'd hate to give away who I bought from... Wouldn't want anyone to feel out of place, but the budget stretched to 3 kits, one of which HAD to be Lisa Whitney's Beautiful Mess. HUGE kit, and totally different/inspirational. Nearly finished downloading it and I'm totally in love. I might even get to scrap with it this week ;)

Ok, community service announcement over....

And hey, Dad, glad you found me again ;) Guess the refresh worked rofl......

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Been there ... done that ... just waiting for Paypal to hand over my wins! :)

6:30 pm  
Blogger Sameer Shaikh said...

Thanks for being on my blog

7:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Cass I too went & HAD to have some stuff. Guess I better use it now!!!
Gotta love a bargain.

Sandi :)

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home