Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Is it too much to ask??

I know that it's a long shot, but sometimes, a girl would like to be made a bit of a fuss of. Just once.

THIS THREAD has me practically in tears at the moment at my little bout of unrecognition.

I can just tell it's going to be a bad day. *sigh*

That's all....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Cassie, ((((big hugs)))) girl. I recognize you! Were you in that issue too? I don't have the mag so wasn't sure.

12:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that awesome template!!

12:51 pm  
Blogger LovelyMissKait said...

Thank you for the great template, Cass! I love it.

12:54 pm  
Blogger jessica said...

Cassie (((((huge hugs)))))

So sorry you have had a bad day. I know you've been pubbed recently...is this one of the mags you were published in? I will definitely have to get it for myself, if so.

chin up, sweet gal.

2:01 pm  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Love your template on Jess' blog - thanks for sharing it!!

6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, sorry i don't know what mag they're talking about...but i think your LO's are great! and thanks very much for the temp over at jessica's blog...

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home