Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Remember me?

Well, I told you last week was going to be a bit busy...

I have still managed some scrapping, but I've got a few juggling balls in the air at the moment, so I'll do what I can, when I can.

The twin's Mum is coming over tonight so I can finally teach her to use the quickpage album (Shabby Princess of course) that I convinced her to buy. Chocolate, giggles, maybe something to drink.... We'll have fun.

Meanwhile, here's one I prepared earlier.....


To see credits and such, please click HERE.

I know I've scrapped that photo before, but I loved it and wanted another shot at it.

And this one I prepared MUCH earlier.... forgot to blog it lol...


Again, credits are HERE.

Ok, gotta go check the oven.... smells good at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts - love your watch you clever chicky!!!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy your girly night and have a drink or two (and some chocky of course) for me!!
I think with the amount of photos I have of Charli I should look at a quick album too!!!! Any suggestions????

Sandi :)

8:44 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

Ohhh just fabulous Cass, as always!

Megan xx

9:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw both of those in the gallery, and I just love them, I hope you are having a good week!

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home