Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Woohoo and whew and whoa....

Woohoo.... Scrapbooking Memories picked up the layout I did last week of Charli and Jessie.... so stoked... had to ring Charli's mum straight away.

Whew... I just finished a semi-official photo shoot of the twins.... Far out. They did NOT want to co-operate but I think I snuck some gems in there. Time will tell.

Whoa.... I shot 144 raw photos. Now I have to go through them all and start editing. I'll come up for air later! :)

Meanwhile, all you creative types out there might want to check this out. Amy and I are talking about doing it, and you are all welcome to join in. HERE. We'll probably go back to Week one and try to catch up.

3 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Congratulations! :)

11:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Starting at week one is a good idea, eh? Congrats on another fantastic publication! Boy, Cass, how many is that now??? :)

2:35 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMGoodness you have to see these photos!!! I got a sneak peak ;) and I am SO SO SO SO jealous! They are adorable.

Wish we were neighbours Cass.

Sandi :)

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home