Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Quick update....

Ok, as I'm madly making my house beautiful for 20 women tomorrow, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive. I'm i-tuning some cd's for tomorrows "ambience", Jamiroquai and Michael Buble.... yummy.

And *skip* gave into my pleadings and let me go back to Ikea for some house "bling" as it were... I dragged the twins and their Mum down there yesterday and we had a ball! A la Sharon, here's a little taste.... my photos are never as good as hers, but such is life.




Of course, to make things more interesting, Tyson is home "sick". I don't think it's serious however :)

So I can't stop to type any longer, I still have a chocolate Mousse cake to make, and the bathrooms to scrub top to bottom.

Later everyone!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

WOW, you're killing me, girl! 'A la Sharon' ... I'm famous, I'm famous, rotflol! LOVE your photos, those bin cane baskety container things are to die for ... hope you have a GREAT party ... and that the boy is back on his feet soon! :)

5:45 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Tyson is better soon.

Have a ball today at the baby shower I bet it will be a hoot!!!! Don't forget all the details and of course share some photos if you take any!!!

Sandi :)

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home