Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Look, I scrapped again!!

Wohoo for me, in all my messing around with the PC yesterday, I actually managed to do a layout as well...


I used Ashley's new Glam Chic kit - gorgeous stamped alpha in this, and such funky colours!! Fonts used were Milk & Cereal, Elise and My Old Remington.

I got another layout 3/4 finished, but today has been a mad-house of errands and I just haven't gotten to put those last touches on it... maybe tomorrow. I've got a fresh lot of pain-killers and a cup of tea and I'm off for a lay down! :)

Oh, btw, I did a teeny bit of shopping yesterday and bought a membership/subscription thingy to SBB... I belong now! lol....

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Did you find all your links, lol? And NOW what are you going to do with your purple schtuff, rotflol!!! :)

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home