Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Moving right along...

I know that not everyone shopped up a storm this weekend, but I had a leetle Jen Wilson coupon, which matched up with a beautiful gift voucher to sbb - Thanks again Amy, you're the sweetest!! So I finally got to get what I've been eyeing off for a little while now, with a bit of a bonus too....






To explain... I'd been seeing the individual packs from the seasonal cd on sale at her store and liking them more and more, until I worked out it was kinda better value to wait and get it as a full cd from Sbb.... although the 949 mb download did stress me a bit with my wireless dodgy connection.

And another funny story - I'd seen those elle-pha packs for ages, and always thought that they were animal prints. Don't ask me why, I'm blaming my other monitor... Now I'm working on the lcd, everything is so much clearer. And so I bought them. All three of them in fact! :) I went to do some other shopping and missed their cut-off time for the sale.... This time difference thing sucks.

I did, however, snag ScrapArtists beautiful Summer Whimsy kit as well as the SBB one.

The worst part, however, is that I haven't scrapped a single inch since Friday... ouch. Life keeps on getting in the way I'm afraid. I'll try harder. Maybe this afternoon, when I get home with the kidlets, I'll feel more in the mood.

And keep your eyes out for the next issue of SC, No 30. I got a comp copy yesterday, and it's great! *nudge nudge wink wink* Now I just have to wait IMpatiently for my FK cheque which they said they would send out 2 weeks ago.... *grumble grumble*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG lucky I haven't seen all those alphas. I ADORE alphas.........
Can't wait to see what you use those animal prints for ;) lol.

Congrats on the SC and good luck on waiting for FK cheque..they are not the fastest!!!

Sandi :)

10:32 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

I haven't scrapped for days it seems, either ... just can't GET to the computer, in between running kids to different stuff (music, swimming) and having a haircut last night ... sigh! The week is half over and I'm scrapless ... I see lots of (Cassie) layouts lurking in your purchases ... :)

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home