Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The hit of the season....

Ok, so that's my Georgette Heyer moment over and done with... lol

But honestly, the party was a huge success. Despite a disappointing lot of cancellations due to sickness/work etc at the last minute, those who did come had a total ball - the food, the games, the pass-the-parcel, it all went off so smoothly, and as far as I can tell, everyone had a great time. Well, they all said they did, and for once I really did believe them - you can't fake that kind of fun.

I'd share photos, but a) I have to edit them, and b) I have to pick the concealed identies ones... you know how it goes. :)

Although I was dog--tired last night, and even today I admit to not feeling like lifting more than one finger around the house. Not to mention that the weather is less than pleasant.

*skip* is off enjoying an afternoon's golf, hopefully not TOO wet and windy, and the boys are x-boxing... so I'm just surfing around. Will catch up on comments and stuff later, but I have to shout out to SHARON who got Digi-pick of the day, and not surprisingly cos this is just an amazing layout... go check it out!

This is the party queen, signing out...

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

So glad your party went well ... now relax and enjoy the peace and quiet! And thanks for the 'shout' ... lol! :)

5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home