Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm not saying.....

that I need a holiday....

BUT...


Papers and staples (including flowers) from Iron Orchid Designs Felina freebie. Alpha from Ashley Olson's Faithfulness kit, stitching from her Kindness kit (recoloured). Clock stamp by Jessica Bolton. Photo overlay by Robin Carlton (teenie bikini). Wild tear action from AtomicCupcake. Fonts used are LoveMeAvenue, Arial and Antique Type.

Well, maybe I do.... after this Saturday I think I'll have earnt it! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well I think I need to go on one too so maybe we can go retreat somewhere together!!! Ah that sounds nice...

Gorgeous layout.

Good luck with the baby shower I am sure it will all be perfect. You are a great friend for doing this and I just know she will appreciate it!

Sandi :)

10:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is simply beautiful. I love the design and the color pallette. Great job!

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home