Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Nearly nine...

I've had this layout in my head for a while, wasn't sure if I had the right photo or not... and of course, the events of this morning spurred it on as well...

NEway, here it is...


Papers from IOD's April freebie with the Scrapartist newsletter, Alpha by Jan Crowley from TheDigiChick, Photo overlay by Trish Jones. Fonts used are Anorexia and vaguely repulsive.

This layout took hardly any time to make... but I still love it! :)

Meanwhile my evening is being taken up with cooking Corned Beef (Dad's secret recipe) and helping Tyson with research for a project on Emperor Penguins that he was suppsed to have finished last term... first I heard about it, but anyway.... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Well, I can see what YOU have been doing today, Mrs Lucky to SAHM ... why dontcha rub it in, huh, huh, huh? ROTFLOL ... I LOVE this one, the colours are so beautiful! Well done, girl! :)

8:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Look at that amazing smile will you!
I bet you are just the proudest Mum in the world, and so you should be.
What a great little man you have there!!!

Great layout too.
Good luck with the project :)

Sandi :)

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home