Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

*evil chuckle*

Hehehe Sharon....

You can't say I didn't give you fair warning!!

But email me and I'll give you all the hints you need, until of course, you overtake me....

Current update... Level 33.

Can't talk, can't scrap, Qwyzzling......

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

I don't think I have your email address ... waaaaaa! Stuck on Level 28, no paper, pen, printer ... not allowed to draw on monitor! Help!!! ksharonk@optusnet.com.au :)

8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home