Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Qwyzzle........

Ok, if you have somewhere to be over the next week, stop reading. Come back tomorrow, or later on or something and I'll have a pretty picture for you.

Otherwise, let me introduce you to the latest and greatest craze going around the internet... This thing will drive you totally bonkers.

Just a quick warning though, it won't work in Firefox, so swop over to IE and run amok.

You can "cheat" as much as you like, as most of the answers will need some serious googling to find - and a lot of them are d'oh moments too. I'm only up to level 28, currently stalled waiting for the boss to come home with a printed out maze for me.... Not allowed to draw on the monitor lol.

Go forth and Qwyzzle!! and don't come back saying I didn't warn you....


Let me know how you are getting on!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

You are in SUCH trouble, girl! I am now stuck on level 10 ... have read the hints till I am blue in the face and STILL can't do it! Waaaaaa!

7:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with #7 the question mark one i have been on it for 4 hours and i still havn't got it PLEASE can you just tell me the answer i've tried everything i can think of and i've looked through ALL the hints, still dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:24 pm  
Blogger Hillary said...

a week, huh? I've been losing sleep and valuable life-living time for over two weeks now, and I'm on level 70. AAARRRRGGGGG

Good puzzle though! Or should I say Quiz?

No wait! QWYZZLE!

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home