Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

What a beautiful sight....

This is the picture for the next few hours... what a wonderful sight.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE hot weather and HATE winter, but 2 days at around 40 in a row is just too much... can't I have a week at 32 instead?

But help is on the way..



Meanwhile, I have actually been scrapping while I've been Qwyzzling - most recently double teaming with Sharon, and MAN did we make some progress!! Level 75 - wicked!

Let me get my brain in gear and I'll post some layouts later....

Later y'all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hasn't this weather just been revolting!!!

I am such a loser on that qwyzzle thing...got to level 4 and cracked it! Just don't have what it takes I figured.

Sandi :)

8:45 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

You scrap AND Qwyzzle at the same time??? You ROCK, girl!!!
(PS. Working on level 86 at the moment!)

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home