Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My apologies...

Just to let you know that I've had to turn on word verification for comments due to an AVALANCHE of spam over the weekend. I turned on my computer Monday morning to 21 new comments, all junk. I was averaging 10 every 12 hours, so if I hadn't stopped the flood, I can't even imagine how many I would have had by the end of the week.

I DO appreciate everyone's comments, and I am sorry to put you to some extra trouble. Don't let it put you off, I love hearing from you.

*C*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home