Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Excitement plus!!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be blogging tonight. *skip* is off watching the rugby with some mates (haha I know who won and he's not going to be happy!). I have spent the evening playing with Photoshop, downloading kits, and lots and lots of filters, and ...... drumroll please ....... making my first kit!

Well, I actually ended up working on 2 kits, about 20 pieces of paper for each. No tags or ribbons or anything (yet!) but WOW! I really feel like I've made a breakthrough with this. And it was TOO easy - I don't think I can stop! I'm looking for feedback on them, to see if anyone would like me to package some/any/all of the paper as a free kit, just for some practice.

So, without further ado, here it is... it has a working title of "Gum tree Kit", I think we'll have to work on that.



Since I made this layout, I have made even more paper including a dotty one, so I will have to make some more layouts to really use everything up!

Ok, off to bed now (I'm in trouble if *skip* catches me still up!)

Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home