Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Truths...

These three things I know to be true:

Sleep deprivation is dangerous.

A pot of oil on the stove really WILL catch fire if left unattended.

It NEVER rains but it POURS.

We are all ok. Just paddling like mad at the moment, like a duck. You know - serenely gliding along on the surface - but how much EFFORT goes into that is all underneath.

Night-night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sending positive vibes your way Cassie.....I hope you are all ok and getting through!

Thinking of you.
Sandi :)

8:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eek! I hope things calm down for you all soon, and that those first 2 sentences didn't equal some incredibly unfortunate event. {{{HUGS}}}

12:39 am  
Blogger BethJ said...

Oh Cass I hope everything is ok!!! Take care!

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home