Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Peppermint WOW!

Ok folks, there's a new store in town and I'm loving it!


The designer is MissMint and has she got some good stuff for you. Including a beautiful free spring kit that I just had to have this morning, and have managed to actually SCRAP with! Best of all, the layout is totally gorgeous and I love it!! Hehehe got to toot my own horn sometimes!! I love it especially because it has my honey on it. He's not so impressed, but we'll wear him down eventually.


Papers and elements all from Spring Jellybean by Miss Mint. Stitching by Laura Alpuche from her Jack Frost kit, bought at TheDigiChick. Shmootzy alpha from Scrapartist. Fonts used are Arial, CBX Labelmaker and Civilian.

Meanwhile, I am sincerely grateful for this week to be finally over. The past 2 weeks have been beyond hectic and all of us are totally worn out. Apart from the doing some gardening, I hope we'll spend some time this weekend re-connecting, re-charging and hopefully getting some new photos *evil chuckle*

Although, you have to admit, I get good mileage out of ONE photo shoot. I have scrapped so many photos from our trip to the River Torrens in February. Actually lost count of the layouts I've done using photos from that day, and I've still got more to use. So, I'm a good girl! :)

Ok, so I'm tired. Later all! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oh Cass, that IS indeed purty ... love the soft pretty colours. Think I might make a quick visit to the new shoppe, thanks for the tip! :)

9:20 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

Cass it is so nice to come to your blog and see your layouts. I miss seeing them in the galleries I frequent, and it's nice to know I can still get my "Cass fix" whenever I need to!

Megan xx

10:46 pm  
Blogger Corina said...

Cute stuff!!! I'm keepin my eye's on this shop!

4:36 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Pssst ... where's the 'new look' blog??? ;)

6:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home