Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Can't be lopsided...

Had to even things up....


Handsome little brats of mine, aren't they!!

I'm off to kiss them goodnight and then off to bed myself... it's been a long long day and there's another one tomorrow! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Your boys are handsome guys! All of mine are due for a trimming, too. DH and I have both been holding out, seeing who gives in and does the job first!

11:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cass, your boys are so so handsome, and you take such wonderful photos of them! My little guy is in need of a major "hay-er cut" (as he calls them) too. TFS!

2:33 am  
Blogger Megan said...

GORGEOUS layouts, GORGEOUS photos...OMG Cassie, these are all amazing! Have you thought any more about going professional with your photography? These are just so beautiful.

Love Megan xx

7:55 am  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Hmmm ... look out girls, here come Cass's gorgeous boys! :)

11:01 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yep gorgeous they are!!!

So glad you evened (is that a word??) it up....can't have favourites!!! lol

Sandi :)

8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home