Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Shopping, no layouts!

So I got a bit caught up in the shopping, didn't get around to any layouts. But we did do some pottering around in the garden, and got the dog washed. We have to wash her on VERY hot days so that she dries off. I've started the painfully long process of brushing her and already she looks and feels fantastic. So that is very rewarding.

I had been waiting for the next DigiChick sale to stock up on all the new sampler kits cos they have some new designers that I've been interested in trying out. In particular, Jan Crowley, also the new team of Iron Orchid. Man, their stuff just rocks!! (it's a trifle pricey, but I think it will be worth it!). I took advantage of the 50% off and stocked up on some cool alphas. I have so many papers it's not funny, but a good alpha is hard to find!

I managed to attend the Jen Wilson "chat" that was more like an interview, but very interesting! She's got a great sense of humour! Jen gave us all a little "thankyou" for coming along and sitting so still and quiet lol.... So I went shopping again at her store!





I'm afraid that once again her new collection is a little too soft and girly for me, but for the price, I couldn't resist a couple of them! Amy and I were in unison in admiring the Mud Room set - very nice indeed. But of course, they're by Jen, so what more needs to be said?

Meredith Fenwick was kind enough to send me a little something-something, and I went shopping her sale too...




I also got her "The Real Me" paper pack, but there doesn't appear to be a preview in that kit... so you'll just have to go look for it yourself in SBB! It's on sale, so go grab it now!

Thanks Meredith, you ROCK!!

AND! (there is an AND)

I'm 4 for 4 in the Treasure Hunt at the Digi Chick, and man, this kit is worth the hunting!

AND another AND!!

Ash has a great new kit out that I can't wait to have a play with next.... and she made some rockin' elements which is so fantastic because she should do it more often - they're great!!
Grab it at ACOT or Modscraps....


Ok, one final AND..... hopefully *skip* will let me get Meredith and Kim's awesome new boy cd too.... and then I'd better stop shopping for a while. A very very long while. Except for that stuff that's still patiently waiting in my cart at Eclectic scraps..... and then there's the stuff that I bought at Scrapbookgraphics yesterday (more alphas...)

Ok, let's face it. I'm addicted. Honey.... can I have another Hard drive?

4 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oooh, such purty kits ... now to scrap them. I'm off to check out TDC ... :)

9:07 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

You make me laugh! I think you definitely deserve a new hard drive. ;) I really like the Meredith kit you chose - I need to stop by her store again!

3:50 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

Cassie look at all your new goodies!!! I love the colours in all of them, even if you think some are too "soft". Man, your computer must be smoking!!

Megan xx

4:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have that shine on kit by Meredith and it is one you will just use over and over. It rocks!!!
(even if she didn't want me for her dt...lol)

Thanks again for all your help with the treasure hunt. I am just hopeless with those sorts of things unless chocolate is involved :)

Sandi :)

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home