Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

MIA

In case you were wondering why it was so quiet around here at the moment, this is why...



I'm sure that normal programming will resume shortly.... Meanwhile a word from our sponsors... (Do I HAVE sponsors??) lol....

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Am I allowed to laugh ... smile broadly perhaps, at today's post? Glad to see you are hanging in there ... hope to see and read more soon ... :)

7:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That layout is fantastic and pretty acurate for me too!!!! lol

Love the way you scrap the everyday good and bad (still laugh at those runners!!!) and do it so well!

Thanks for sharing.
Sandi :)

8:50 pm  
Blogger FernLili said...

OMG!! Have you been inside my head?? This expresses exactly how I've been feeling lately, too!

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home