Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Enter Day 3.....

Day 3 without water in my Kitchen.... :( Not happy jan. Or fred, or anyone else in fact. Big deal that it's covered by warranty if it means that I have to wait 3 days for them to slow turtle mail me the necessary part. Which hasn't come today, which means the soonest I will have it is tomorrow, otherwise it will be a whole weekend to go...

I need cheering up - anyone got any jokes? (clean ones please, my mother reads this too!! :P)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is the cleanest joke I know. ;) What did the fish say when it hit the concrete wall?

Damn.

Hope you get your water soon. :)

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home