Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Not enough money ;)

So, there are lots of cool things happening at the moment around the digi-traps.

The Digi Chick is having a grand re-opening, with a great sale tomorrow, and a treasure hunt, lots of chats and prizes over today and tomorrow.

Meredith and Kim are releasing their fantastic new project too.... can't wait to get it. Honey... can I have an advance? Not to mention that Meredith's also got a sale going on her other stuff at SBB too. Biiig sale in fact!

Then there are all the other sales and opening specials that happen every weekend. I got an email from Dianne about a gorgeous new paper pack up in her shop that I'm just drooling all over my keyboard about.

Although, of course, as usual, I have DT stuff coming out of my ears that I am going to get behind on... and my computer is just groaning at the idea of another couple of cd's worth. I REALLY need to have a cull and make it stick this time.... :(

I'm sure there were some other sales and stuff that I had in mind, but I can't remember them right now. Not enough coffee I suppose. I'll post later, hopefully a layout or two!

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

No, no, she shrieks ... not another sale, lol! I'm not gonna visit it you're going to keep saying the 'S' word! I'm creating today ... hope you are too! :)

2:54 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with all those sales.
Thanks for the reminder about digichicks too. I have such a prego brain I tell you!!!!

Off to treasure hunt now!
Sandi :)

3:42 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

Sales are so dangerous hey Cass?! Good luck testing your willpower!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier, it was so nice to hear from you :-)

Megan xx

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home