Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

150th post!!

Ok, so I'm not as prolific as some ;), but I'm still pretty impressed to have kept blogging this long....

So here's a cute little layout I made yesterday that's been simmering away for a while. I just taste tested it and it's officially "done"!


I used papers, elements and alpha from the new His collection cd by Meredith Fenwick and Kim Christensen. I love this cd, thanks so much *skip* for buying it for me!

Fonts used were Jane Austen, TopSecret and VT Portable Remington.


That's about it for now, maybe more later... as always, thanks for dropping in!!

Oooh, and don't forget to check out the new links on the left - Megan now has a blog, and Ashley has a new one that just looks so FAB!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No training wheels! That's progress, good on you Sam, now there will be no stopping you.

3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an adorable layout cass! I love the circle in the title and the journaling on the side. Love the paper tears and those sweet photos! Awesome work!

4:55 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

I've missed your blogs ... my silly Bloglines notifier isn't working for some reason! Grrr! I do love the blues and greens on your layout! Nice work ...

5:26 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh love this one Cassie!! [and the name layout underneath] Great colour combos and that stitched blue circle is very funky - don't know why that caught my attention but it has ROFL :)

8:52 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your photos are so awesome (as always), and I love the tears and stitches on this! I swear, you are going to make me go broke with all these awesome kits you are using. Great journaling. :)

10:50 am  
Blogger Megan said...

Oooh! Thanks for the mention Cassie!

The layout is fabulous, and I hope you continue blogging - I like to know what you're up to :-)

Megan xx

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home