Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thanks to you all!!

Wow, thanks for all the great supportive comments... from old friends and new ones in fact. I really appreciate you all taking the time to let me know that I matter just a little bit.

Here's something that might bring a smile to your faces....

I did four layouts yesterday, this was one of them. All papers from my new Trish Jones cd set - loving that. I whipped this out for the font challenge at SBB, I just can't resist them even though every week I think, Oh, I can't get to it this week... POP and there it is..

I took these amazing photos last week when I had that session with the boys (see earlier posts). Fiddled with the photos (a LOT!!) and then had some fun. Got virtual INK all over my fingers, this was a messy layout.

Papers and "Boy" stamp from RuffNReady by Trish Jones, Inked edge by Atomic Cupcake, Font used for the challenge was GFY ErinBurkett. Kewl, huh!

And I was listening to the radio as I was scrapping (I love my broadband streaming lol) and this song was playing that got stuck in my head, and ended up becoming my title/journalling!!

Hope you like it... I've got lots more to share, but am just going to sprinkle them around for a few more days.

4 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Love this ... your photos are wonderful here (and always!), Cass! And I'm pretty sure I noticed this in the gallery too, lol! :)

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I see of TYSON and SAM the more I find them really great kids,but perhaps I could be biassed. Another fine effort.

9:23 pm  
Blogger BethJ said...

Thats a great layout Cass!!!! Looks great!

7:45 pm  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

What handsome little boys you have Cass, they're gorgeous!!

I love the layered effect on the background and love your virtual ink comments. ;)

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home