Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Charli's turn!!

Last baby layout for a while....

This is Charli - Madison's baby sister (by 15 seconds lol)....

She loves the camera, and the camera loves her, although at nearly 12 weeks, she doesn't look like this anymore...



Again used Announcing Ella from Fernlilis.com. Also used chipboard and torn edge actions from atomic cupcake. Fonts used were Fulton Artistamp, Adonis and FB Sprinkles.

I spent over 4 hours on my feet doing canteen at the school today and I'm SO sore... I think I slept funny as for the last 2 hours I had terrible pain in my right leg from hip to toe....

So taking it very easy tonight....

Not to mention that for some reason I'm very tired... might even go to bed early!! (what a shock!)

Hopefully have something new for you tomorrow though!

TTFN!

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Such a little sweetie ... the pinks are greens are so pretty with a newborn, and love your stitching! :)

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home