Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hills Hoist

I'm sure that my Dad could tell you more about these than I could... Hills is a good ole company that's been around for a VERY long time, and makes fantastic clotheslines (and swing sets!). Most of these original Hills' are still going strong - even after a hundred kids have swung on them over the years... and they are GREAT to climb!!



This layout was WAAAAYYY too much fun to make! I used Fernlili's Mothers Apron kit for all the papers and bits, made my own mongrams etc...

Used quite a few fonts - Splendid 66, Al Charisma, Journaling hand, Felix Titling for the monograms. Like I said, I had fun!! Hope you like it too!!

This was a strange layout to make though, cos I woke up with it... just complete in my head.... it wasn't even like I had been working on it the night before. It wasn't even on the radar, and then it was just, DONE, just like that.... all I had to do what get it onto the screen. Although it did take me a couple of go's to get the title just right.

So, maybe I scrap too much? Nah!!!!!! no such thing !!

Cassie

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

I just LOVE your pretty font work with all those delicious colours and little bows! It is eye-catching stuff ... saw Natasha swinging on her nana's hills hoist over the weekend ... ;)

10:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the hills hoist! Found your comment on my blog and thought I would swing by....(pardon the pun)

love the fresh feel to this.. like linen drying in the sun!

8:28 am  
Blogger clikchic said...

Oh love this! Very fresh and original! Love it! You should submit it to some magazines! :-)

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home