Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Photo shoot!!

I was blog-hopping this morning, from Tara Whitney's blog and all over the place. Got some great new ones to share when I get my links organized. I was inspired to experiment with some photoshop techniques.... a little rusty, but basically overwhelmingly happy with the results. I had a quick photo session with the boys today, and this is the first pic that actually came onto a layout. There are plenty more to come though...


Papers all from Amy Knepper's Downtown collection, this one is "At the plaza" I also used an element cut out from the paper to make the hinges.
Eyelet is from Amy's Beachside Holiday kit, Fonts used were Tin Birdhouse and Dreamed about You. Inked edge action from Atomic cupcake. Created in Photoshop 7.



I think that this picture is next, but it's got to percolate for a while first...



It's funny how it happens, this was the very very last photo that I shot... the shot was in my head, and it was hard to get the little rodents, I mean, children, to co-operate.... But then, there it was - SNAP.... It's funny, somehow I love it so much, I don't even actually think it looks like them, Sammy in particular looks a bit different.... but it's a gorgeous photo, and I am so happy I got it.

Meanwhile, lots of love and hugs going Peta's way.... Thinking about you honey, and your sister and her family...

Signing off.....
C

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oooh, I love blog-hopping! I'll do some treking when you get your links up, lol! Love the photo of your boys, your youngest has such a cheeky look on his face, behind his brother! :)

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home