Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, November 11, 2005

More Holiday photos...

I'm working on a HUGE album with all the great new stuff that Amy made me....

I LOVE working with a co-ordinated kit to make an album, especially when it's such HIGH quality!! But I'm going to wait until I've done a bit more before showing them. But here's some photos that I don't *think* I've posted before. I have done so many here and there, I'm starting to lose track.

Waves near the Breakwater at Warrnambool


Sun on the ocean, Thunder Point, Warrnambool


The boardwalk at Tower Hill.


I'm sure that I've been busy scrapping all day, but I can't remember what I've actually DONE! I really need to update my project lists etc, and I've been getting so many new great kits, thanks to Amy and some freebies from Digiscrapdivas, that I'm going to have to burn another new cd...

Big shout out to my new visitors, Suzy and Justine! And everyone else who stops by, don't be shy, say hello!! (I don't bite, nor will I try to sell you anything lol...)

Ciao
C

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Love your boardwalk photo, you will have a magnificent collection of travel photos to sprinkle through your albums. And Congrats! I see you have been asked to be a CTM! :)

6:53 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your photos are all just so gorgeous, I can't wait to see the album. :)

3:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cassie, Thought I would stop *lurking* and say HI!!
Your photos are awesome too by the way....!!!!
Can't wait to see more lo's using them.
Sandi

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home