Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

More Pictures for you!!

Ooops! I can't believe that I forgot to post any more pictures. I spent MOST of yesterday on here. *blush*. But didn't blog.

I also have some news, but I can't tell you yet!! Stay tuned. So now, let's get on with the show....

12 Apostles (well, not ALL 12 obviously!)


Gibson's Stairs


Surf at London Bridge


Flagstaff Hill

Most of these are self explanatory. Flagstaff Hill is in Warrnambool. It was a bit pricey to get in, but was a very well put together and maintained old seaside village, with lots of different stores that you can walk into and look at all the things they used. Bit of an experience for the boys I hope!

This photo editing business is harder than it looks.... I think it will take me a few weeks to work out what I want to do with them all in cropping, adjusting levels/curves etc. I have to say, the b/w Pillar shot (see an older post somewhere) is still my favourite!!

Will try to get some more done soon, but really have to go buy FOOD now.

Ciao!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realise what a charming spot they put Flagstaff Hill in - it's lovely. So glad you had such an enjoyable time there -- Any more??

5:07 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

'scuse me, what's the news? You can't keep a girl hanging like that, lol! And I LOVE your photos! :)

6:24 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

I agree with Sharon - whats the news ... You're lucky you have gone to bed or I'd be getting you in hello right now :P

My fav's the second one - Just love it!!!

11:45 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Can you share some of that talent with the rest of us? And how long are you going to keep us hanging before you spill the beans on your news????? :)

2:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curious...what is the news? One day I will get to see that part of the world it looks so great.

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home