Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy chicken dance !!!!

Ok, so after 5 hours at work that was just full-on all afternoon etc, I was just soooo tired this morning.

However, now I"m doing the happy chicken dance all around the house!!

You'll have to go HERE to find out why!!

And Scrapbooking Memories just accepted another layout. Did I even remember to mention last week that Scrapbook Creations took one as well?

Like I said,

Happy chicken dance for me!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oww! Doin' the happy dance for you too, but it's not a chicken one, lol ... just a happy one! Congratulations ... on ALL accounts! :)

10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So well deserved Cassie!! WTG!

1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, well done.

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home