Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, July 07, 2006

How could I miss this...

Sorry everyone... I posted this layout quickly at lunchtime today and I forgot to blog it! d'oh! How could I miss out on this adorable face? I love this photo I snapped of her when I was supposed to be baby-sitting on Monday!


Papers and elements all from Blush by Suzy Nunes available at PlainDigitalWrapper. Wild tear from AtomicCupcake. Stamped alpha by Andrea Victoria from SSD. Fonts used are Goudy Old Style and AL Constitution.

Ok, sorry to post and run on you, but life's a bit crazy around here at the moment....

Later all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home