Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ahhh......

I really need to feel like this right now. School holidays aren't the best of times, and when it's only 8 degrees outside (although thankfully, NOT raining!) you need to do more stuff inside!


Papers and elements from Jomi{Designs} Move with passion kit from Plain Digital Wrapper. Fonts used are DSP Pollyanna and vaguely repulsive.

So if I do vanish, I've taken the credit card, dumped the kids and run away! I'll think of you all when I'm on my beach. HA!

Or, I'm cleaning out some cupboards and have been buried in all the JUNK in my house. Anyone want some junk? I don't want it anymore.... time to clean it OUT!

Later all :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Can you pick me up on the way Cass?? That beach is looking pretty darn inviting right now!

Your layout is stunning!

Megan xx

7:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!
Anything to get away from searching for houses. That beach photo is so lovely!

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home