Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Neglect...

I should be sued by the ISPCB - the International Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Blogs for neglect of this poor blog. All will become clear, or at least less muddy soon, however just know that I am so busy and tired right now, I'm hardly even scrapping, let alone anything else. But I check my email many times a day lol, and read most ppl's blogs at least once a day, so don't forget me, you hear?

I would love to give you a couple of layouts to admire, but blogger isn't co-operating, so please go to the galleries to see them, and maybe while you're there, spread some love and sunshine around.



I know that Sharon touched on this last week (I think lol) but it IS sad to see the tumbleweeds rolling through a lot of digi sites with the explosion on the scene of Digishoptalk. Love that place, and the old places and it's not so much split loyalties as a changing of the guard... Just a change. I've only been doing this for a year, and I've seen so many already - it's not a very stable industry so to speak.

No real point here, just some ramblings from my fried brain.

Stay tuned for more random ramblings, sometime soon, I hope :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home