Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, July 03, 2006

PDW hype!

So, who got caught up in the grand opening hype of Plain Digital Wrapper? I was very curious to see who they had on board, as I knew that 2 of my "bosses" were going to be selling there. The list is very impressive indeed. - headed up by Holly McCaig. But Suzy and Jomi's kits look right at home there, and there's some new stuff out that I need to scrap with that you all should love.

Here's a couple of layouts to tide you over until I get back onto my PC again :)


Created using Midnight Garden by Suzy Nunes - papers and alpha and funky elements! Fonts used are Journal and Jey.


Created using Little Man kit also by Suzy Nunes, font used is Socially Awkward.

Man - simple is so much harder than anything else to scrap. Lol....

Both of these kits are available right now at Plain Digital Wrapper.

Also on your must stop by list, Jessica has uploaded a new Quickpage at her store www.Eclecticscraps.com. Go and get it and take the wonderful Epiphany kit for a run. You won't regret it.

I'm off to babysit the twins. On my OWN. Eeek! Just kidding. (I think). I might get back on here later on though :)

Later everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good time to remind us of summer daze!!Loved the 1st one and the simple layouts.

4:53 pm  
Blogger jessica said...

More awesomeness here!! Love the kits, especially the boy one - can never get enough boy stuff :o)

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those are great Cass, that last page is stunning, great photo! And I agree, sometimes simple is the hardest, you've done it beautifully!!

5:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home